Monday, May 5, 2014

Helper

Juliette has really been doing fantastic lately with being a "helper".  I feel (knock on wood!) that I get less pushback lately, and a little more "okay, Mommy" when I ask her to do something.  I think she's also catching on that doing things like this is what "big people" do.  And with kids, there's an unfortunate race to get old as fast as they can.  Rather than dwell on how sad that makes me, I try to capitalize on it in terms of getting help around the house!
(Who am I kidding?  It still makes me sad to see how long her legs are getting, how she's growing out of all her 5T clothes, and that she can -- and wants to -- do so many daily things without my help.) 

But I digress... here are a few shots of Juliette taking charge and helping out at home. 















No comments:

Post a Comment