Monday, April 6, 2015

Pasquas

The girls opted to paint their Easter eggs this year with watercolor paints, rather than dye them -- the results were still colorful, if a little uneven.

Once again, on Easter Sunday I was a complete failure of a photojournalist. I did take a couple (long) videos of Juliette reading her clues because I just think it's so cool how well she's reading these days!  



And that's it -- no pics of us all dolled up (which we were!).  No pics of the delicious Easter breakfast we had with the Kondos, or the wonderful dinner we had with the Lukaszewiczes.  But I did get this one super cute one of Gigi reading an Easter Bunny book to Juliette, Magdalenne, and Emily.  (Where was Alice?  She was likely off eating Jelly Beans -- her obsession for the holiday!)

Happy Easter anyway!!



No comments:

Post a Comment